Since its foundation in 1992, GLOBIS has fostered management ecosystems of people, capital, and knowledge. Today, the company is involved in a range of activities, from higher education and corporate training to venture capital. GLOBIS also operates the G1 Institute and the KIBOW Foundation, both non-profit organizations to promote creativity and innovation in society. The GLOBIS MBA and corporate training programs are offered both online and in person across Japan, Shanghai, Singapore, and Thailand. GLOBIS University is the proud home of Japan's No. 1 MBA and is rapidly growing to claim this title for all of Asia.
The Global Communications team is looking for a multimedia content specialist to boost the variety and quality of our image and video content. As a pivotal team in the GLOBIS Corporate expansion overseas, we are tasked with showcasing the wide variety and value of GLOBIS services. Our new multimedia content specialist would work together with marketing and PR colleagues to create and innovate our communication efforts through image, video, etc.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing multimedia content for global PR and marketing as GLOBIS expands overseas. Your duties will include the following:
- Manage and oversee video content for marketing and social media, from recording to editing (including coordination with staff and speaking guests, editing, creating thumbnails, etc.)
- Create and edit images for social media channels and marketing in accordance with the GLOBIS mission, visual guidelines, and branding
- Work with marketing and PR team members to plan social media content
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy together with PR
魅力／Challenges of the position
You will work with a dynamic, international team in a creative role that has the power to directly influence GLOBIS Corporation's brand image as part of our overseas expansion. As you will be overseeing all video and image content, expect high pressure and rewards. You will need to be self-motivated to develop your project management skills, as well as flexible, and organized.
- Native English or equivalent
- JLPT N3 or equivalent
*JLPT N2 or above is required for a candidacy for a full-time employee. A candidate with N3 or lower will be considered as a candidate for a contract employee.
- 3+ years of professional experience in multimedia content creation (photo and video)
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Familiarity with video/image editing software, especially Adobe products (Adobe Premier/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Understanding of how multimedia content displays and engages social media audiences
- An eye for design, layout, and detail (both for creativity and alignment with existing branding guidelines)
- Strong time/project management skills
- Portfolio of work (video and photo)
- Experience streaming live content and using associated tools (Facebook/YouTube streaming features)
- Experience with video animation creation
- Experience with After Effects and Audition
- Experience using online video file management systems (such as Frame.io)
- Experience in social media strategy
- Training in multimedia and communications
|職種 / 募集ポジション||《Tokyo》Multimedia Content Specialist（Global PR)|
No Smoking in the office. (Smoking room available)
|雇用形態／Position type|| |
Salary depends on work experience, skills, and abilities ・Annual salary revision in July ・Profit-sharing (summer and winter, as per company rules and regulations)
・Commutation expenses covered ・Health insurance, employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, pension ・Retirement age: 60 ・Stock-holding system
|就業時間／Working hours|| |
Flexible Working Hours
・2 days off/week (Sat/Sun) ・20 paid holidays (can roll over to the following year) after 3-month probation period ・Annual holidays: New Year’s period (ex. Dec 29-Jan 5), marriage leave, condolence leave, natural disaster leave, maternity leave, sabbatical (after 5 and 10 consecutive years with the company)
|教育制度及び資格補助／Self-development benefits|| |
・GLOBIS MBA partial subsidy ・Short-term study abroad support ・Self-development subsidy (max 200,000 JPY/year) ・Support for attending training courses required for work (all expenses covered by the company at the discretion of the department head)
Avg. 10-20 hours per month ※The maximum OTW allowed is 45hrs/month.
Department: President’s Office & Entrepreneurship Team: Global Communications The Global Communications team consists of 3 members with the goal of expanding to 5. We oversee and coordinate GLOBIS Corporation’s international PR and marketing efforts and work closely with other teams to ensure holistic strategic decisions.
|1日のスケジュール（例）／Typical Workday|| |
GLOBIS employees have flexible working hours and are allowed remote work. Depending on the department and other conditions, staff are asked to commute to the office 1-2 days/week. Typical working hours are 9:30-18:00, with a 1-hour lunch break and weekends (Sat, Sun) off. Seminars/webinars, international interviews, etc. often take place in the evening (19:00-21:00), so starting hours are adjusted accordingly.
|将来のキャリアイメージ／Career Trajectory|| |
Successful candidates are self-motivated but communicative with teammates, organized, and eager to both apply their skills and develop new ones. You will hold a key creative role in a small team, so your performance will need to be reliable and adaptable. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-minded individual to develop their skills and engage audiences with content that will inspire positive change in society.
|選考フロー／Interview Process|| |
CV Submission/Screening →1st interview with HR → 2nd interview with Leader of Department →3rd interview with Director of Department → 4th interview with Director of HR *There may not be the 4th interview. *Applicants are required to submit an essay (Theme: What would you like to do or achieve in our company?). * There is a test to assess your thinking skills.