仕事内容 / Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the development related to Blueoil, an open-source deep learning framework for quantized accelerator led by LeapMind.
In order to use machine learning systems in the real world, in addition to the machine learning algorithm itself, its surroundings are also critical: it is quite important to have sophisticated design and implementation for the part that efficiently reads a data set used for training, an inference interface and a demo script that makes a training model easy to use, and speeding up preprocessing and postprocessing.
We also expect our engineers to be able to learn and adapt to the new technology as research and development related to deep learning make steady progress every day. We are looking for engineers who are eager to learn and to make progress in our project continuously. Would you like to develop a deep learning ecosystem with us at LeapMind?
必須スキル / Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of development experience using either Python or C ++
- 2 years of experience in one or more of the following: System development for Unix / Linux environment, machine learning algorithm development, distributed system development
- Development experience in machine learning-based projects
その他（あると望ましい）/ Desirable Skills
- Master's degree in computer-related fields or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing systems using machine learning and deep learning
- Experience as a technical team lead for the development
- Contribution experience to open source software
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommend to include the information which can be viewed from outside such us GitHub link