English CV is required.
Shizen Energy Group, baked up by the leading global infrastructure fund CDPQ and Japanese government fund JIC, is a top renewable energy developer in Japan.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Corporate PPA Manager or Director to lead the transactions with the top international RE off-takers (e.g., tech giants, data centers, global top brands).
We await a new crew to leverage our network to deliver comprehensive RE solutions and to develop new customers.
We offer outstanding career development possibilities working with international members in the dynamic startup culture.
Remote working is supported, although the selected candidate needs to be based in Japan so that they can join face-to-face meetings in Tokyo from time to time.
Key Appeal Points
Exposure to the growing renewable energy business in Japan and overseas markets
Co-working with Shizen’s international members from various countries and backgrounds
Open to flexible working style (flexible hours and remote working permitted)
Contribute as a core member of the RE Development Business Unit, which covers PV/Wind(Onshore/Offshore) business in Japan, Southeast Asia, and Brazil.
Lead the origination, commercial negotiation, contracting, and execution of the corporate PPA with a strong focus on the top international RE off-takers (e.g., tech giants, data centers, global top brands).
Collaborate with the project development, finance, and engineering teams
Lead or support to establish the pipeline development strategy from the customers’ perspective
Propose and develop new RE solutions and services to deepen customer relationships
Build and maintain relationships with Shizen’s investors and partners, including international and Japanese companies
Reporting to the Head of the Business Unit and the Business/Project Development Directors
Skills and Experiences
Skills and Experiences
- 3(Manager) to 7(Director) years of business experience in Virtual/Physical CPPA with the top international RE off-takers (ideally with the tech giants in the US) in a leading role
- 10 years or more business experience in the power sector, leading the RE project development, finance, and M&A
- Ability to lead the energy offtake structuring of PV and Wind power plants
- Offtake agreement modeling experience with different kinds of PPA’s (e.g., CFD contract for difference)
- A high self-motivation and excellent leadership
- Independence, proactive, flexibility, good communication, and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
Native level of English
- Business level of Japanese
- Knowledge of the Japanese power market structure, regulatory framework of corporate PPA, and renewable energy certificates
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Corporate PPA Manager/Director|
*In principle, telecommuting is available. *Commuting expenses will be paid up to 50,000 per month.
|Selection Process|| |
Document screening (about 1 week) ↓ First interview (about 1 week~2 weeks) ↓ Second interview (about 1 week~2 weeks) ↓ Final interview (about 1 week~2 weeks) ↓ Offer (about 1 week) *The number of interviews may change depending
|代表者/Managing Directors|| |
磯野 謙 / Ken Isono（自然電力㈱ 代表取締役） 川戸 健司 / Kenji Kawado（自然電力㈱ 代表取締役） 長谷川 雅也 / Masaya Hasegawa（自然電力㈱ 代表取締役) ヤン・ヴァルツェヒャ / Jan Warzecha (juwi自然電力㈱ 代表取締役） 花吉 哲芝 / Tetsushi Hanayoshi（juwi自然電力オペレーション㈱ 代表取締役）
2011年6月 自然電力株式会社/ Shizen Energy Inc. 2013年1月 juwi自然電力株式会社/ juwi Shizen Energy Inc. 2013年5月 juwi自然電力オペレーション株式会社/ juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc.
|本社所在地/Address of Head Office|| |
■自然電力株式会社/ Shizen Energy Inc. 〒810-0062 福岡県福岡市中央区荒戸1-1-6 福岡大濠ビル 1-1-6 Arato, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture ■juwi自然電力株式会社/ juwi Shizen Energy Inc. 〒113-0033 東京都文京区本郷5丁目33番10号 いちご本郷ビル 5-33-10 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 ■juwi自然電力オペレーション株式会社/ juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc. 〒113-0033 東京都文京区本郷5丁目33番10号 いちご本郷ビル 5-33-10 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033