SkyDrive are looking for a passionate and talented leader to fill the role of Aeroelastics Team Leader. The role is multi-disciplinary and applicants must have a passion for new technology whilst working in a lean manor to achieve program objectives and help to SkyDrive deliver a range of certified eVTOLs into the Advanced Air Mobility Eco-System.
The role requires leadership across all aspects of Aeroelastics analysis for manned Air Mobility products, including:
・Define, develop and implement the environment, models and tools for Aeroelastics analysis
・Aeroelastics analysis and modelling requirements capture
・Preparation of Certification Plan, including MoC definition
・Interface with Certification Authorities (JCAB/FAA/EASA etc.) as required
Integration is a critical aspect of the role and will require interfacing with many disciplines, including Structures, Aerodynamics, Flight Controls, Test (rigs, ground and flight), requirements management and all activities associated with achieving certification.
The successful candidate will be a critical part of the technical team and requires good interpersonal skills (in a multilingual environment), strong work ethic, efficient self-management, passion to learn new skills and help develop others.
1. Lead on all Aeroelastics analysis and be responsible for integrating with aircraft development and certification.
2. Technical authority for Aeroelastics related decisions.
3. Support aircraft level integration (from Aeroelastics perspective) by providing Aeroelastics expertise and tools to support the activities of other technical teams.
4. Key role in development and management of Aeroelastics analysis and design requirements, from capture, through V&V and compliance for certification.
5. Work with the Safety Team to ensure Aeroelastics aspects are considered in aircraft level safety assessments.
6. Develop best practice by combining knowledge from conventional aerospace and new approaches for eVTOL. Emphasis on the needs of a lean start-up culture with novel designs and unique operational characteristics.
7. Develop and nurture talent with a wide range of backgrounds, experience and skill level. Assist in recruitment activities within the Aeroelastics team and related areas across the company.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline.
2. Minimum of 10 years experience in Aeroelastics analysis for certified aerospace vehicles.
3. Demonstrated ability to lead a Aeroelastics team.
4. Experience working across all aspects of aircraft Aeroelastics analysis, across all phases of the aircraft life-cycle, from concept generation to certification and entry into service.
5. Experience of planning and executing Aeroelastics related ground and flight test programmes for certified aerospace vehicles.
6. Generated technical requirements for Aeroelastics discipline and taken responsibility for managing them throughout the life-cycle (capture, mature, validation and verification). Good understanding of aircraft development processes (e.g. ARP4754).
7. Worked across multiple disciplines and skilled at harmonising technical challenges across multiple teams. Excellent project management and inter-personal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders (including suppliers and regulators). Proactive attitude to ensure the optimum outcome for the program.
8. Deep knowledge in one-of Part/CS 23/25/27/29 and experience in developing means of compliance for requirements relating to Aeroelastics.
9. Ability to question traditional assumptions in the application of regulations, guidance material, and engineering specifications.
10. Developed techniques from blank sheet to aid aircraft design, integration and testing.
11. If no existing experience with multi-copter design, then ability to quickly learn from team members about differences with conventional fixed/rotary wing aircraft.
12. Understanding of rotor blade aerodynamics and rotor dynamics, to a level that impacts Aeroelastic analysis.
13. Business level English and able to build positive relationships in a multilingual environment.
1. Aeroelastics knowledge and experience for multicopters. If no practical experience then at least an understanding of theory and the challenges associated with certification (and major differences to conventional f/wing or r/wing).
2. Experience with Interactions of Systems of Structures regulations and/or Aeroelastic analysis for aircraft with fly-by-wire control system.
3. Understanding of aerodynamics of multi-copters and impact on Aeroelastics requirements and analysis.
4. Experienced with direct discussions regulators and participation in standards groups for development of new technology.
5. Adopted new technology in aerospace and developed novel aircraft configurations and/or negotiated alternative means of compliance with regulators.
6. Comfortable with analysis tools such as NASTRAN/RCAS/MATLAB/Simulink, Python etc
7. Knowledge of proposed eVTOL regulations and means of compliance.
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Aeroelastics Team Leader|
|Type of Employment|| |
|Place of Employment|| |
Toyota Development Center（20-2 Yamanota, Nishinakayama-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture）
|Work Schedule|| |
Working hours 10:00 - 19:00 (60-minute break) Vacations and Vacations 115 holidays per year (Saturdays, Sundays, year-end and New Year holidays, and company-designated holidays) Paid vacations *The number of days granted varies depending on the month of employment (in accordance with company regulations). （The number of days granted varies depending on the month of employment.) Celebration or condolence leave
|Company Name|| |
|代表 / President|| |
代表取締役CEO 福澤知浩 / Tomohiro Fukuzawa
|設立 / Establishment|| |
2018年7月 / July 2018
|所在地 / Locations|| |
・豊田本社：愛知県豊田市挙母町2-1-1 / Toyota Head Office：2-1-1 Koromo-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田開発センター：愛知県豊田市西中山町山ノ田20-2/Toyota Development Center：20-2 Yamanota, Nishinakayama-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田テストフィールド：愛知県豊田市足助地区 / Test Field Toyota：Asuke, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・東京オフィス：東京都新宿区 / Tokyo Head Office：Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo ・大阪オフィス：大阪府大阪市北区梅田1-3-1-800 大阪駅前第一ビル8F / Osaka Business Office：Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka