SkyDrive are looking for a passionate and engineer to join the Aeroelastics Team. The role is multi-disciplinary and applicants must have a passion for new technology whilst working in a lean manor to achieve program objectives and help to SkyDrive deliver a range of certified eVTOLs into the Advanced Air Mobility Eco-System.
The role will involve work across multiple aspects of Aeroelastics analysis for manned Air Mobility products, including:
・Definition, development and implementation of the environment, models and tools for Aeroelastics analysis
・Aeroelastics analysis and modelling requirements capture
・Support to the preparation of Certification Plan, including MoC definition
The role will require interfacing with many disciplines, including Structures, Aerodynamics, Flight Controls, Test (rigs, ground and flight), requirements management and all activities associated with achieving certification.
The successful candidate will form a part of a small technical team and requires good interpersonal skills (in a multilingual environment), strong work ethic, efficient self-management, passion to learn new skills and help develop others.
1. Provide technical support for Aeroelastics analysis.
2. Support aircraft level integration by providing Aeroelastics expertise and tools to support the programme and the activities of other technical teams.
3. Positively participate in development and management of Aeroelastics analysis and design requirements, from capture, through V&V and compliance for certification.
4. Apply best practice by combining knowledge from conventional aerospace and new approaches for eVTOL. Emphasis on the needs of a lean start-up culture with novel designs and unique operational characteristics.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline.
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in Aeroelastics analysis for aerospace vehicles.
3. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team that has developed and applied Aeroelastics analysis tools and environments.
4. Knowledge of technical requirements for Aeroelastics discipline and participated in managing them throughout the life-cycle (capture, mature, validation and verification).
5. Proficiency in at least one of the following; NASTRAN/RCAS/MATLAB/Simulink, Python etc
6. Have a creative approach to problem solving.
7. Experience in developing models and analysis from a blank sheet and from first principles to aid aircraft design, integration and testing.
8. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
9. Good time management and inter-personal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders. Proactive attitude to ensure the optimum outcome for the program.
10. If no existing experience with multi-copter design, then willingness to learn about differences with conventional fixed/rotary wing aircraft.
11. Business level English and able to build positive relationships in a multilingual environment.
1. Aeroelastics knowledge and experience for multicopters. If no practical experience then at least an understanding of theory and the challenges associated with certification (and major differences to conventional f/wing or r/wing).
2. Experience of executing Aeroelastics related ground and flight test programmes for aerospace vehicles.
3. Understanding of multi-copters and rotor blades aerodynamics and rotor dynamics and impact on Aeroelastics requirements and analysis.
4. Adopted new technology in aerospace and supported development of novel aircraft configurations.
5. Strong software design and development skills.
6. Knowledge of proposed eVTOL regulations and means of compliance.
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Aeroelastics Team Member|
|Type of Employment|| |
|Place of Employment|| |
Toyota Development Center（20-2 Yamanota, Nishinakayama-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture）
|Work Schedule|| |
Working hours 10:00 - 19:00 (60-minute break) Vacations and Vacations 115 holidays per year (Saturdays, Sundays, year-end and New Year holidays, and company-designated holidays) Paid vacations *The number of days granted varies depending on the month of employment (in accordance with company regulations). （The number of days granted varies depending on the month of employment.) Celebration or condolence leave
|Company Name|| |
|代表 / President|| |
代表取締役CEO 福澤知浩 / Tomohiro Fukuzawa
|設立 / Establishment|| |
2018年7月 / July 2018
|所在地 / Locations|| |
・豊田本社：愛知県豊田市挙母町2-1-1 / Toyota Head Office：2-1-1 Koromo-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田開発センター：愛知県豊田市西中山町山ノ田20-2/Toyota Development Center：20-2 Yamanota, Nishinakayama-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田テストフィールド：愛知県豊田市足助地区 / Test Field Toyota：Asuke, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・東京オフィス：東京都新宿区 / Tokyo Head Office：Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo ・大阪オフィス：大阪府大阪市北区梅田1-3-1-800 大阪駅前第一ビル8F / Osaka Business Office：Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka