SkyDrive are looking for a passionate and talented engineer to join the Loads Team. The role is multi-disciplinary and applicants must have a passion for new technology whilst working in a lean manor to achieve program objectives and help to SkyDrive deliver a range of certified eVTOLs into the Advanced Air Mobility Eco-System.
The role will involve work across multiple aspects of static and dynamic Loads analysis for manned Air Mobility products, including:
· Define, develop and implement the environment, models and tools for Loads analysis
· Loads analysis and modelling requirements capture
· Preparation of Certification Plan, including MoC definition
· Interface with Certification Authorities (JCAB/FAA/EASA etc) as required
The role will require interfacing with many disciplines, including Structures, Aerodynamics, Simulation, Flight Characteristics, Flight Controls, Test (rigs, ground and flight), requirements management and all activities associated with achieving certification.
The successful candidate will form a part of a small technical team and requires good interpersonal skills (in a multilingual environment), strong work ethic, efficient self-management, passion to learn new skills and help develop others.
1. Provide technical support for Loads analysis.
2. Support aircraft level integration by providing Loads expertise and tools to support the programme and the activities of other technical teams.
3. Positively participate in development and management of Loads analysis and design requirements, from capture, through V&V and compliance for certification.
4. Apply best practice by combining knowledge from conventional aerospace and new approaches for eVTOL. Emphasis on the needs of a lean start-up culture with novel designs and unique operational characteristics.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline.
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in Loads analysis for aerospace vehicles.
3. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team that has developed and applied Loads analysis and simulation tools and environments.
4. Knowledge of technical requirements for Loads discipline and participated in managing them throughout the life-cycle (capture, mature, validation and verification).
5.Knowledge in at least one-of Part/CS 23/25/27/29 requirements relating to Loads.
6. Proficiency in NASTRAN, FEMAP, Python etc.
7. Have a creative approach to problem solving.
8. Experience in developing analysis from a blank sheet and from first principles to aid aircraft design, integration and testing.
9. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
10. Good time management and inter-personal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders. Proactive attitude to ensure the optimum outcome for the program.
11. If no existing experience with multi-copter design, then willingness to learn about differences with conventional fixed/rotary wing aircraft.
12. Business level English and able to build positive relationships in a multilingual environment.
1. Loads knowledge and experience for multicopters. If no practical experience then at least an understanding of theory and the challenges associated with certification (and major differences to conventional f/wing or r/wing).
2. Experience of executing Loads related ground and flight test programmes for aerospace vehicles.
3. Experience with Interactions of Systems of Structures regulations and/or computing loads for aircraft with fly-by-wire control system.
4. Understanding of multi-copters and rotor blades aerodynamics and rotor dynamics and impact on Loads requirements and analysis.
5. Adopted new technology in aerospace and supported development of novel aircraft configurations.
6. Strong software design and development skills.
7. Knowledge of proposed eVTOL regulations and means of compliance.
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Loads Team Member|
|Company Name|| |
|代表 / President|| |
代表取締役CEO 福澤知浩 / Tomohiro Fukuzawa
|設立 / Establishment|| |
2018年7月 / July 2018
|所在地 / Locations|| |
・豊田本社：愛知県豊田市挙母町2-1-1 / Toyota Head Office：2-1-1 Koromo-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田開発センター：愛知県豊田市西中山町山ノ田20-2/Toyota Development Center：20-2 Yamanota, Nishinakayama-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田テストフィールド：愛知県豊田市足助地区 / Test Field Toyota：Asuke, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・東京オフィス：東京都港区港南2-16-1 品川イーストワンタワー7F SPACES品川内 / Tokyo Head Office：SPACES Shinagawa , Shinagawa East One Tower 7th Floor, 2-16-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo ・大阪オフィス：大阪府大阪市北区梅田1-3-1-800 大阪駅前第一ビル8F / Osaka Business Office：Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka