SkyDrive are looking for a passionate and engineer to join the Performance Team. The role is multi-disciplinary and applicants must have a passion for new technology whilst working in a lean manor to achieve program objectives and help to SkyDrive deliver a range of certified eVTOLs into the Advanced Air Mobility Eco-System.
The role will involve work across multiple aspects of Performance analysis for manned Air Mobility products, including:
· Define, develop and implement the environment, models and tools for Performance analysis
· Performance analysis and modelling requirements capture
· Provide direct engineering support and analysis to sales campaigns, including Performance guarantees
· Preparation of Certification Plan, including MoC definition
· Interface with Certification Authorities (JCAB/FAA/EASA etc) as required
The role will require interfacing with many disciplines, including Aerodynamics, Flight Characteristics, Flight Controls, Battery, Motor, Test (rigs, ground and flight), requirements management and all activities associated with achieving certification.
The successful candidate will form a part of a small technical team and requires good interpersonal skills (in a multilingual environment), strong work ethic, efficient self-management, passion to learn new skills and help develop others.
1. Provide technical support for Performance analysis.
2. Support aircraft level integration by providing Performance expertise and tools to support the programme and the activities of other technical teams.
3. Positively participate in development and management of Performance analysis and design requirements, from capture, through V&V and compliance for certification.
4. Apply best practice by combining knowledge from conventional aerospace and new approaches for eVTOL. Emphasis on the needs of a lean start-up culture with novel designs and unique operational characteristics.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline.
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in Performance analysis for aerospace vehicles.
3. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team that has developed Performance analysis tools and environments.
4. Experience of Performance related flight test programmes for aerospace vehicles.
5. Knowledge of technical requirements for Performance discipline and participated in managing them throughout the life-cycle (capture, mature, validation and verification).
6. Knowledge in at least one-of Part/CS 23/25/27/29 requirements relating to Performance.
7. Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink, Python etc
8. Have a creative approach to problem solving.
9. Experience in developing analysis from a blank sheet and from first principles to aid aircraft design, integration and testing.
10. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
11. Good time management and inter-personal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders. Proactive attitude to ensure the optimum outcome for the program.
12. If no existing experience with multi-copter design, then willingness to learn about differences with conventional fixed/rotary wing aircraft.
Business level English and able to build positive relationships in a multilingual environment
1. Performance knowledge and experience for multicopters. If no practical experience then at least an understanding of theory and the challenges associated with certification (and major differences to conventional f/wing or r/wing).
2. Experience of Performance analysis for electrically powered aerospace vehicles.
3. Experience working across multiple aspects of aircraft Performance analysis, across multiple phases of the aircraft life-cycle, from concept generation to certification and entry into service.
4. Understanding of multi-copters and rotor blades aerodynamics and rotor dynamics and impact on Performance requirements and analysis.
5. Adopted new technology in aerospace and supported development of novel aircraft configurations.
6. Strong software design and development skills.
7. Knowledge of proposed eVTOL regulations and means of compliance.
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Performance Team Member|
|Company Name|| |
|代表 / President|| |
代表取締役CEO 福澤知浩 / Tomohiro Fukuzawa
|設立 / Establishment|| |
2018年7月 / July 2018
|所在地 / Locations|| |
・豊田本社：愛知県豊田市挙母町2-1-1 / Toyota Head Office：2-1-1 Koromo-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田開発センター：愛知県豊田市西中山町山ノ田20-2/Toyota Development Center：20-2 Yamanota, Nishinakayama-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・豊田テストフィールド：愛知県豊田市足助地区 / Test Field Toyota：Asuke, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ・東京オフィス：東京都港区港南2-16-1 品川イーストワンタワー7F SPACES品川内 / Tokyo Head Office：SPACES Shinagawa , Shinagawa East One Tower 7th Floor, 2-16-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo ・大阪オフィス：大阪府大阪市北区梅田1-3-1-800 大阪駅前第一ビル8F / Osaka Business Office：Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka