Growth for the Future
をビジョンに掲げ、HR Tech／マーケティング DX／オペレーション DXの3事業を柱に、
Senior QA Engineer
Givery aims to provide the missing link that our clients need to scout, hire, and train world-class engineers. We are profitable, privately owned and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Our clients include some of the biggest names in the Japanese tech and gaming industry. We have a diverse team from all corners of the world and we are looking for a skilled QA engineer to help us improve our QA processes, and help us make sure our growing number of products, micro-services, and tools all work together nicely.
- Perform analysis of requirements and prepare QA approach for their testing
- Create test case / E2E scenarios
- Responsible for testing activities and defect management
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product/product features
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- Support PROD deployments/releases (Smoke tests)
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans/test suites get reviewed by all stakeholders/Project Manager
- Perform functional, regression, integration testing
- Develop and maintain automation test suites
- Have the full view on the application and highlight any risky areas, that may cause regression, forehead.
- 4+ years of QA related experience
- Proficient in Japanese
- Strong understanding and experience in all QA activities in the SDLC.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and well-versed with all Agile ceremonies.
- Understanding of the entire Quality Assurance process, including defect life cycle, test
case, and test plan documentation.
- Experience in Web Application testing ,API testing.
- Hands on experience of performing database testing using SQL queries
- Ability to create clear, concise, detail oriented test suites and bug reports.
- Good working knowledge in Jira
- Experience of testing web applications on Windows & Mac OS.
- Practical experience of using version control systems, especially GIT.
- Minimum 3+ Years of Experience in Automation Testing Using Selenium, cypress, puppeteer or similar tool.
Our Interview Process
Generally we are able to move pretty fast from the time someone applies and we send them an offer, so it’s up to the candidate’s schedule. Here are the steps:
- A 30 minute call with the team’s leader.
- A coding exam via our skill check platform “track”.
- ‘Onsite Interview’ (now done over Google Meet or Zoom, etc)
One particular aspect that makes us proud of our team is the fact that we use modern technologies with development practices such as code reviews, continuous integration, unit tests, and making sure tasks are clear before development starts, etc. Engineers feel welcome here.
Despite being a startup, we all have a very stable work-life balance. This allows (or rather encourages) members to have other activities and responsibilities in life. We have flex time, paid leave, etc which is something a lot of our proud new parents really appreciate.
Choose where you work
We are all set up for remote work right now, but you are more than welcome to come to our modern, newly renovated (yeah, great timing, huh?) office in Shibuya, Tokyo.
We have people from all corners of the world working together to build the best products possible. Most Engineers use English day to day, but the perfect candidate will be able to navigate and negotiate our international work environment while making the transition smooth for the local members too.
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Senior QA Engineer|
〒150-0036 東京都渋谷区南平台町15-13 帝都渋谷ビル8F
代表取締役社長 井手高志 取締役 新田章太 取締役 山川雄志 取締役CTO 池田秀行 取締役 奥田栄司 社外取締役 中俣博之 社外取締役 新井悠介
HR Tech 事業（Track） マーケティングDX 事業（SYNALIO／LIBERO／VIRTUAL STORE） オペレーションDX 事業（PEP） インキュベーション 事業（治療家ナビ／お墓探しナビ）
厚生労働大臣許可番号 有料職業紹介事業 (13-ユ-306643）
JWSDA (一般社団法人 日本Webソリューションデザイン協会)理事
約100名 (グループ全体／契約社員、アルバイトを含む ※2021年4月現在)