弊社は、トヨタ自動車株式会社がグローバルに展開するモビリティサービスブランド『 KINTO 』をはじめとする、あらゆるモビリティサービスを技術領域から実現させる開発組織として、2021年4月に設立されました。
About KINTO Technologies Corporation
KINTO Technologies was established in April 2021 as a development organisation tasked with the implementation of all kinds of mobility services, including KINTO, the global mobility service brand of Toyota Motor Corporation.
We have about 300 employees in various positions including mobile engineers, front-end and back-end engineers, infrastructure engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers; about 25% of our employees are international members.
We are a company that combines a stable environment with a venture mindset and the drive to take on new challenges.
About Global Product Development Group
The Global Product Development Group is responsible for the overall planning, design, development, and implementation of the system platform supporting the growth of KINTO's business in various countries. We have worked on solutions involving ID integration, global apps, digital coupons, business systems for mobility services, and more.
The team is constantly growing, and you will have plenty of opportunities to get involved in building new global products and projects from scratch. Our team consists of members from various nationalities/backgrounds, and we focus on daily discussions and active communication and the introduction of technology and design of the overall architecture in line with business objectives. We also have many opportunities to work with overseas businesses and engineers - our communication here is usually done in English.
As an expert in the business, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation process based on business requirements. Leading a development team of 5+ people, you will work with programme managers and business analysts to understand the end-to-end application stack and develop automobile leasing and related service systems. You will work hands-on with development staff to design, develop, and implement solutions and ensure delivery focused on quality, deadline, and cost.
The Global Product Development Group is expected to design and develop global systems for Full Service Lease and supporting services. This position will go beyond mere system development and will step into the essential issues of the business sector, and contribute to the design of systems that contribute to the growth of our global business.
What you'll do
- Design, development, implementation, maintenance, and operation of business systems for car leasing operations and related services.
- Design, development, and implementation of integration with peripheral systems such as CRM, accounting, dealer systems, and external services.
- Acting as the tech lead for the team, facilitate, evaluate, and implement technical policies, evaluation, and implementation of the overall architecture aligning with business requirements and growth strategies.
- Lead the technical aspects of project design and work planning, including estimation, scope definition, resource allocation, and budget
- Source code review
- Create and implement release procedures and their mechanisms
- Level 3 response to escalated incidents and inquiries in collaboration with the support team.
Why this position?
- You will lead Toyota's new global business from an engineering perspective. You will be involved in transformative initiatives, such as MaaS, mobility and sharing, and play a part in changing people's lives to be more affluent, convenient and enjoyable.
- This role is closely aligned with the business side, allowing you to see how the systems you develop contribute to the overall business and experience business growth from an engineering perspective.
- Here projects are created in an environment where there is a lot of uncertainty, because we are realising a service that does not yet exist in the world. This is an environment where you can easily utilise your experience and perspective in order to make that uncertainty a certainty.
- You will participate in the process of creating what will be the norm 10 years from now, not as an audience member, but as an actor. You will collaborate with Toyota Motor Corporation stakeholders and other companies to realise a way of selecting and using cars that has never existed before.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8+ years experience in designing, developing and implementing business systems in languages such as Java, OR
- 8+ years experience in ERP implementation and customisation.
- Experience in designing and developing business systems and ERP related to order management, inventory management, contract management and risk management.
- Prior experience with global systems and global projects.
- Experience in understanding complex tasks and processes that vary across different countries, and leading the design, development, and project management to make them work as one global system.
- English: business level or above (able to understand English used in a wide range of situations).
Nice to have
- Experience in developing leasing systems
- Experience with loan systems, banking and securities core systems is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central development and implementation consulting is a plus.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting is a plus
- Japanese language skills: Daily conversation or above
We also value
- Experience in engaging stakeholders and driving global business under ambiguity
- Strong logical organisation and language skills
- Interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to create and drive forward plans they set their sights on.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new environments
- PC: Windows or Mac
- Tools: Dynamics 365 Business Central, IntelliJ, VS Code, Docker, Github, Terraform, Github Actions, PagerDuty, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Application Screening
- Casual chat
- 1st interview
- Final interview
※The number of interviews is subject to change depending on the situation.
|職種 / 募集ポジション
|【64】Technical Lead of Lease System ／ Global Product Development Group ／ Tokyo
■Jimbocho Office 2 min walk from Jimbocho station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line and Toei Mita Line Smoking is not permitted on the premises (smoking areas are available indoors)
|Benefits and Allowances
■Overtime Separately paid according to overtime hours ※ Fixed overtime pay system for certain positions and above (30 hours paid along with monthly salary, excess paid separately) ■Working hours Full flex-time system with no core hours (8 hours of actual work per day) ■Retirement benefits Yes (lump-sum retirement allowance and defined contribution pension plan) ■Benefits Rent subsidies (only for certain employees such as those relocating alone), family allowance (paid in accordance with company regulations), investment trust accumulation service, etc. ■Trial period 3 months (no change in working conditions or salary during probationary period)
|Holidays and Vacations
■Holidays Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays 121 days off per year ■Paid vacations The first year: Granted according to the month of joining the company Second and subsequent years: The stipulated number of days are granted on January 1st of each year. ■Social Insurance Health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
代表取締役社長 小寺 信也
愛知県名古屋市中村区名駅四丁目8番18号 名古屋三井ビルディング北館 14F
■室町オフィス 東京都中央区日本橋室町2-3-1 室町古河三井ビルディング（COREDO室町2） ■神保町オフィス 東京都千代田区神田錦町三丁目22番地 テラススクエア8F ■名古屋オフィス 愛知県名古屋市中村区名駅四丁目8番18号 名古屋三井ビルディング北館 14F ■Osaka Tech Lab（大阪オフィス） 大阪府大阪市中央区南船場4丁目3番11号 大阪豊田ビル４F
トヨタファイナンシャルサービス株式会社 トヨタファイナンス株式会社 株式会社KINTO ほか