Top Reasons To Join Us
- Global Company - Develop your skills and career in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary from $2,000 to $4,000 gross per month (Open to negotiation)
- REMOTE/ HYBRID, from Monday to Friday.
- Participate in insurance and annual health check-up program.
Why you'll love working here
- 13.5 months' salary per year.
- Spacious, modern office with open workspace.
- Stable and long-term job. We develop our own world-class products
- Core time: 9:00 -15:00; 5 days/week from Monday - Friday. Output-driven, no micromanagement, and no staff control.
As the pioneering DevOps engineer here at Arent, you will mainly be responsible for managing the development environment for web applications, ensuring seamless integration and deployment of the rapidly evolving microservices.
At Arent we’re proud to have successfully launched multiple digital businesses in collaboration with major companies and we are currently developing new in-house products that leverage the deep domain knowledge gained through these ventures. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in improving the efficiency and robustness of the development environment for these new products, contributing to a wide range of activities from strategy planning to execution and promotion.
At our company, we’re developing products that have the potential to solve various challenges primarily in the construction industry, while promoting and disseminating Japanese technology to a global audience.
As a key member of our team in this position, you’ll be promoting technical solutions to issues in product development and operation, while collaborating closely with our PM/PL who are responsible for the core aspects of our product. This includes leading the implementation process, from function and system design to ensuring the product quality and promoting development speed and efficiency, while also establishing business processes that foster knowledge accumulation.
Additionally, you'll play a key role in increasing collaboration between product managers, project leaders, and internal/external engineers through trial and error processes. You'll also lead the development and promotion of an ML infrastructure that will support the ongoing release of various microservices, enabling rapid growth and expansion of our product line..
At Arent, we have been able to promote the rapid development of multiple PoCs by implementing an exhaustive testing process and a development flow that ensures quality, efficient communication, and team management for medium to large-scale projects. However, we've encountered challenges in selecting and preparing a stable development environment.To overcome this challenge, we're looking for skilled DevOps engineers who can lead the way in creating a stable and efficient development environment, while also contributing to the rapid expansion of our product line.
Understand and organize development issues for each product, and implementing measures to address them
Formulate comprehensive strategy plans to solve issues in our company-wide technology development environment
Maintain a robust test environment to ensure product quality, and formulate various rules to guide operation
Prepare for PoC development expansion (includes technology selection, development policy planning, etc.)
Maintain documentation and promote knowledge sharing within the team
Propose and implement strategies to reduce communication costs between engineers working on front-end, back-end, infrastructure, and accelerate development speed
Provide solutions to various development issues and conduct state-of-the-art research to stay up to date with industry trends
Below are some examples of our products.
The web application that you will actually be involved in is currently undergoing PoC in-house, so it will be different from the one below.
We are currently developing various web applications that will revolutionize the world's construction and plant industries.
It is an "autonomous" CAD system that boasts innovative design performance that combines accuracy and speed by algorithmization the vast know-how of skilled engineers who have been at the core of plant design.
《LightningBIM automatic bar arrangement》
This is an Autodesk Revit plug-in that can reduce the man-hours of reinforcing bar arrangement by up to 90%.
Developed as Arent's own product.
This is a web application used by people working in construction companies.
Decades-old software with outdated UI and bad UX .
Inefficient data storage method, leading to repeated data collection when navigating pages
[Arent tool’s target]
Enhance UX with contemporary design
Streamlining data structure to enhance the efficiency of data input, presenting data in a user-preferred format, and facilitating external data linkage.
- Language/framework: TypeScript/React
- Infrastructure: AWS (Amplify, Cognito, AppSync, S3, DynamoDB)
- Development support tools: GitHub, Miro, YouTrack, Cypress, Datadog
《Why you'll love》
Work alongside a former CTO of a venture company selected as one of the Amazing Venture 100
A company with a dedicated designer.
Contribute to a high-impact service aimed at improving construction sites
Be involved in launching new business ventures and have the freedom to decide on policies and make your own selections
Take full charge of planning and executing an optimal and excellent development environment for various microservices in a dynamic business environment where microservices are launched one after another
- JLPT N2 above
- Experience in building test infrastructure environments (experience in introducing and operating end-to-end testing, continuous integration, external monitoring, and log management tools, etc.)
- Development experience using AWS
- Proficiency in pull request-based development using Git
- Operation experience of in-house document management system for front/server engineers
- Service technology migration experience (from Ruby to Scala, Go, etc.)
- Technology selection experience at the time of service launch
- Cypress installation and operation experience
- Datadog implementation and operation experience
- Package development experience such as libraries (small common convenient libraries for internal use such as github submodules, etc.)
We welcome candidates who:Wants to be involved in services that contribute to society
- Wants to be involved in the launch of a new business
- Have experience with process management tools (regardless of industry)
- Have been dissatisfied with existing process management tools (regardless of industry)
- Have created UI for toB such as process management tools and graphs with React, Vue, etc.
- Have experience in starting a business
- Have domain knowledge of the construction industry
- Have experience with CAD or 3D Viewer
- Want to have the experience of freely selecting their favorite technology while leading the transition from the existing serverless environment to a medium- or large-scale model (e.g. Go, etc.)
▼Entry and document screening
▼ Interview: On-site engineer
▼ Work experience interview: Recruiter, Field engineer
▼Final interview: President
*The interview date and joining date will be discussed with you.
The project you will be participating in is conducted in a fully remote system. Therefore, we are seeking individuals who can take charge of their tasks and involve those around them when encountering difficulties, to see the task through to completion. This position is not suitable for those who wait for their tasks to be assigned to them or those who require frequent progress updates.
|職種 / 募集ポジション
Work location: Hanoi, Hochiminh
〒104-0032 東京都中央区八丁堀2-10-7 日本瓦斯八丁堀ビル8F