Top Reasons To Join Us
- Global Company - Develop your skills and career in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary from $2,000 to $4,000 gross per month (Open to negotiation)
- REMOTE/ HYBRID, from Monday to Friday.
- Participate in insurance and annual health check-up program.
Home page: arent.co.jp
Arent is a fast developing product company.
We focus on digital transformation for the Japanese construction industry and beyond, the global construction industry.
With the great potential demand in this field. The number of our projects and clients increases rapidly.
Therefore, we are in dire need of recruiting many many talented engineers who will contribute to the innovation of the world construction industry.
Our products focus on improving productivity for the design, construction, and maintenance of buildings and factories by automating all of these processes.
For example, an architect can draw an entire house by pressing a single button on design software instead of drawing every detail manually.
One of our products is PlantStream that's an "autonomous" CAD system that boasts innovative design performance that combines accuracy and speed,and is based on algorithms developed by the vast expertise of skilled engineers who have played a central role in plant design.
With a team consisting of creative, highly collaborative, and positive members, we are continuing to create more innovative products in the future.
Why you'll love working here
- 13.5 months' salary per year.
- Spacious, modern office with open workspace.
- Stable and long-term job. We develop our own world-class products
- Core time: 9:00 -15:00; 5 days/week from Monday - Friday. Output-driven, no micromanagement, and no staff control.
We are looking for test automation engineers for web applications using Ruby on Rails and AWS. The eligible candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the process of test automation.
Additionally, they will collaborate with the development team to devise and execute testing strategies to improve the quality of the application.
Developing and executing a test automation strategies
Creation and maintenance of automated test scriptsTest execution, result analysis, and reporting
Support for tracking and fixing bugs
Collaboration with development and QA teams
Proposing ways to improve test quality and coverage
- JLPT N2
- Over 3 years of development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Over 2 years of experience with test automation
- Experience with Ruby test frameworks such as RSpec, Capybara, FactoryBot
- Basic knowledge and experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab CI, AWS CodePipeline, CircleCI, etc.)
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with version control system (Git)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Practical experience with TDD/BDD
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Trello, Asana
- Experience with security and performance testing
The project you will be participating in is conducted in a fully remote system. Therefore, we are seeking individuals who can take charge of their tasks and involve those around them when encountering difficulties, to see the task through to completion. This position is not suitable for those who wait for their tasks to be assigned to them or those who require frequent progress updates.
|職種 / 募集ポジション
Work location: Hanoi, Hochiminh
〒104-0032 東京都中央区八丁堀2-10-7 日本瓦斯八丁堀ビル8F