事業内容／About the Company
About GLOBIS: GLOBIS strives to bring creative change and innovation to society, through people, capital and knowledge. We nurture business leaders at GLOBIS University, Japan’s largest business school. Over 1,400 leading companies have sharpened their management capabilities with GLOBIS Corporate Education. GLOBIS has supported the growth of start-ups by investing over 66 billion yen in funds in 130 companies through GLOBIS Capital Partners. Utilizing the GLOBIS Insights digital media platform and GLOBIS MBA book series, we have shared management expertise globally.
We are looking for an experienced customer success specialist for corporate clients. You will join a newly-formed team to drive the adoption and growth of GLOBIS Unlimited, business microlearning platform, with a focus on providing insights and information that will aid our sales team to attract and retain corporate clients.
You will work closely with sales, product, support, and operations, being the voice of the customer to deliver an exceptional experience to our global corporate clients. You should be ready to go beyond existing support infrastructure and make sure that clients are satisfied with their service and that information is communicated clearly to internal stakeholders.
About GLOBIS Unlimited: GLOBIS Unlimited is a business microlearning online platform, providing microlearning courses on MBA-level business topics.
- Plan and create support materials to assist sales members to meet new acquisition goals
- Interact directly with existing clients to meet expectations
- Facilitate registration process, product implementation, onboarding training, and ongoing account review
- Assist with the renewal process for renewal targets
- Manage outreach to customers for product feedback requests and internal escalations to product development teams
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Make clear both qualitative and quantitative facts about customer usage and needs to better grow product globally
- 3+ years of experience as a customer success specialist with corporate clients
- Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Native or near-native English ability with strong writing skills
- Intermediate Japanese ability both written and spoken (JLPT N2 or above preferred)
- Flexibility and professionalism to foster strong relationships with team members, GLOBIS colleagues, and outside contacts
- Strong time/project management skills
- Flexibility and creativity; ability to come up with innovative alternatives if faced with problems/difficult choices
- Data management and analysis skills (SQL, Tableau, other data visualization)
- Experience working with or implementing marketing automation and CRM systems
|職種 / 募集ポジション||Customer Success Specialist for Corporate Clients|
No Smoking in the office.
Salary depends on work experience, skills and abilities ・Annual salary revision in July ・Profit-sharing (summer and winter, as per company rules and regulations)
Commutation expenses covered ・Health insurance, employment insurance, workers accident insurance, pension ・Retirement age: 60 ・Stock-holdings system
|就業時間／Working hours|| |
Flexible Working Hours
・Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays ・20 paid holidays per year. The paid holidays in the first year will be calculated on a pro-rata basis from the start date. ・Annual holidays: New Year’s period (ex. Dec 29-Jan 4), marriage leave, condolence leave, natural disaster leave, maternity leave, sabbatical (after 5 and 10 consecutive years with the company)
|教育制度及び資格補助／Self-development Support|| |
・GLOBIS MBA partial subsidy* ・Short-term study abroad support* ・Self-development subsidy (max 200,000 JPY/year) ・Support for attending training courses required for work (all expenses covered by the company at the discretion of the department head) *The employee is requested to repay the abovementioned support/subsidy for the following cases. -Employee leaves GLOBIS not completing the programs. -Employee leaves GLOBIS during enrollment of the programs. -Employee leaves GLOBIS within two years after completing programs.
|プロフェッショナル職の職掌要件／Requirement for the Professional|| |
Due to the nature of the role expected of the position, "Professional", holding a master's degree is a requirement at the time of employment. If you do not have a master's degree at the time of hire, but are willing to work on obtaining a master's degree outside of work hours as part of your self-development after joining the company and meet the requirements of the position, you are eligible for this position. *The field of the master's degree is not required.
|平均残業時間／Approx. OTW|| |
Avg. 10-20 hours per month
|リモートワーク／Remote Work|| |
While emphasizing real "places" that create good communities, corporate cultures, and relationships, we will also actively adopt online and remote working by using cutting-edge technology. Two days or more per week is recommended, but the policy and rule will be determined by the nature of the work of each department/team.
Department: GLOBIS Digital Platform Team: GLOBIS Unlimited Team GLOBIS Unlimited team consists of about 10 members.
|1日のスケジュール（例）／Sample Schedule of a weekday|| |
GLOBIS employees have flexible working hours and are allowed remote work. Depending on the department and other conditions, staff are asked to commute to the office 1-2 days/week. Typical working hours are 9:30-18:00, with a 1-hour lunch break and weekends (Sat, Sun) off.
|将来のキャリアイメージ／Career Path|| |
Successful candidates are self-motivated but communicative with teammates, organized, and eager to both apply their skills and develop new ones. You will hold a key creative role in a small team, so your performance will need to be reliable and adaptable. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-minded individual to develop their skills and engage audiences with content that will inspire positive change in society.
|選考フロー／Screening Process|| |
Application screening→First interview (HR)→Second interview (team leader)→Third interview (department head)→Fourth interview (HR head / Depending on the situation) *There may not be the 4th interview. *An English cover letter (Theme: What would you like to do or achieve in our company?) is required when submitting a resume. *Candidates who do not meet the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test requirements may be required to take an online test arranged by GLOBIS during the screening process. *For non Japanese nationality holders, please tell us your status of residence such as Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services (ESI) and its expiry date.